Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05371 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,264 (98,007 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (28 minutes ago)