Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,293 ($1,411) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)