Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,702 ($1,254) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)