Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.763 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,538 ($1,472) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)