Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,450 ($1,453) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)