Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03307 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,707 (¥202,829) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)