Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,779 (R$ 2,314) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)