Cost of living comparison between Istanbul, Turkey and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,779 prices entered by 716 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,955 (3,685TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)