Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,394 prices entered by 866 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.802 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,152 (3,930TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)