Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,558 (3,597TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (43 minutes ago)