Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03582 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,536 (₨98,728) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (43 minutes ago)