Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,552 (3,384TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)