Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,154 (﷼ 31,714,961) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)