Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.306 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,858 (Dinar 727) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (29 minutes ago)