Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.300 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,687 (Dinar 507) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)