Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,735 (CH$828,357) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)