Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,027 (CH$649,913) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)