Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,727 (CH$484,400) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (22 minutes ago)