Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.953 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,464 (RM3,633) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)