Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,029 (RM4,538) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (26 minutes ago)