Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,312 (RM3,519) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)