Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,565 ($1,484) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (30 minutes ago)