Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,239 ($1,131) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)