Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,377 ($901) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (30 minutes ago)