Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,194 (€1,029) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)