Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.324 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,642 (€1,073) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)