Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,081 (R$ 3,452) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)