Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07170 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,063 (Php84,565) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)