Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03326 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,966 (¥119,238) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)