Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,205 (COL$2,486,714) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)