Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,948 (480,801 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)