Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01045 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,595 (439,878 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)