Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,361 (520,945 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)