Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,137 (389,482 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)