Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,025 (4,192 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)