Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,858 (元7,051) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)