Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12504 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,718 (29,732 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)