Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11721 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,582 (39,093 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)