Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11166 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,280 (47,290 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)