Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11343 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,710 (41,525 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)