Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SAR / BYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,572 (19,072,174 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (18 minutes ago)