Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 SAR / BYN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,370 (1,770 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)