Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,401 (₨58,194) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (36 minutes ago)