Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,278 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,358 ($1,429) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)