Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,734 (kr6,807) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)