Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,349 (kr10,252) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)