Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.752 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,857 ($1,828) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)