Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,307 ($1,949) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)