Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47645 SAR / SBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,504 (13,652 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)