Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46467 SAR / SBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,839 (12,567 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)