Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47462 SAR / SBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,682 (11,971 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)