Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47756 SAR / SBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,886 (10,231 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)