Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48275 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 152% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,863 (HK$16,287) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)