Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48053 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 132% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,653 (HK$15,926) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)