Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00728 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,562 (351,848 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (30 minutes ago)