Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,012 (24,311,902 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 2 hours ago)