Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,578 (21,531,797 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)