Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03378 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,058 (¥149,709) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)