Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03484 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,926 (¥198,825) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)