Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,288 (5,112 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)