Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,279 (6,061 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)