Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,104 (5,806 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)