Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.604 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 92% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,348 (€1,379) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)