Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41474 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,531 (8,514 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)