Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,978 (元7,258) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (40 minutes ago)