Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,587 ($1,490) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)