Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,738 ($1,263) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)