Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00683 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 353% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,983 (2,486,424 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)