Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00671 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 344% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,882 (2,069,406 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)