Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,271 (元7,689) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)