Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,735 ($1,263) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)