Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13839 SAR / ETB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,041 (21,972 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)