Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16087 SAR / ETB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,140 (19,520 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)