Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,356 (元7,948) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (29 minutes ago)