Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,643 (元6,707) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)