Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.509 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,103 (2,720 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)