Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.563 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,930 (2,514 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (33 minutes ago)