Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.743 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,897 (NZ$1,785) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)