Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,324 (NZ$1,604) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (42 minutes ago)